Motorcycle Learners Permit Course
(Riding experience) - Free Your Inner Rider!
Armstrong’s motorcycle learner’s permit courses focus heavily on developing a powerful foundation for long term riding safety and enjoyment.
For clients with riding experience, that can take off, change gears and make successful turns, Armstrong’s offer a specialised 4 hour learner’s permit course designed to deliver the essentials for obtaining the Motorcycle Learner’s Permit.
The innovative and powerful training course is conducted over one day for approximately 4 hours with a maximum client/trainer ratio of 4:1 delivered by highly qualified nationally accredited trainers in a motivational and educational environment.
Armstrong’s provides motorcycles/scooters, helmets, gloves & wet weather gear (if needed) on all their courses. Armstrong’s also offers all clients one free re-test on the day, as they understand that some people make mistakes under test pressure.
What you will need to be eligible to do the course
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence; brought with you on the day of the course. If you don’t hold a current Victorian Driver’s Licence, please contact VicRoads to ensure you complete any necessary theory testing/conversions before the course.
- Obtain a Victorian Rider Handbook and study before the course, this can be purchased from Armstrong’s Office or downloaded via the VicRoads link or website.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing, including long sleeves/pants and fully enclosed shoes, either boots or runners.
What you will learn throughout the course
- Vital knowledge of motorcycle/scooter components and their use;
- Essentials of moving, turning and stopping the motorcycle/scooter;
- Critical skills for hazard avoidance including emergency braking and counter steering;
- Cornering techniques and the importance of advanced observation, cornering lines and throttle control;
- Theory principles relating to safe road riding (road craft and defensive riding techniques);
All training is conducted prior to any testing, maximising the training benefits to aid in the successful completion of the learner’s permit course.
Armstrong’s VicRoads accreditation means you don’t need to go anywhere else. Successfully complete the licence testing and receive your Motorcycle Learner’s Permit on the day to Free Your Inner Rider!
Your Investment* to Free Your Inner Rider!
Full Priced Weekday Course - $235
Full Priced Weekend Course - $250
VicRoads Learners Permit Fee - $21.80
Want to know more? Call our admin team on (03) 9464 6464 for more information.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice. Please contact Armstrong’s for the most up to date information.