Welcome to Armstrong's Driver Education
Want to ... Transport Your Career! or Free Your Inner Rider!
Looking for ... a Heavy Vehicle Licence, a Motorcycle Learner's or Licence, a Forklift Licence or a qualification that will give you an advantage for employment in the transport & logistics industry?
Armstrong's Driver Education has developed and delivered training and assessment for the transport & logistics industry for more than 50 years. We have continued to lead the industry with customised creative and innovative driver and rider training, delivered in a motivating environment.
Armstrong's is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a VicRoads accredited heavy vehicle and motorcycle training and assessment centre; working under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). We're also WorkSafe accredited to deliver forklift and HRW licences.
In addition to our well known licences courses, we have developed 4 new short courses specifically for the transport & logistics industry. Remember to visit our "Short Courses" page for further details.
DON'T FORGET OUR GIFT VOUCHERS!!!! THEY MAKE AN IDEAL GIFT.
Call us on (03) 9464 6464 for further details. Gift Vouchers can be of any value. The vouchers come in a presentation folder and can be mailed to you the same day you place an order.
In aIn addit
Heavy Vehicle Courses & Licences
Armstrong's is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of driver training by providing our client's with experience in industry-relevant equipment, using proven training techniques. Armstrong's qualified trainers and assessors come from within the transport & logistics industry enhancing the practical experience our client's receive during each licence-training course. *Government funding available - conditions apply.
- Light Rigid Course (LR Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive a mini-bus, a small market truck or delivery van;
- Medium Rigid Course (MR Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive a route bus or 2 axle coach, a garbage truck or removalist van;
- Heavy Rigid Synchromesh Course (HR Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive a local freight distribution truck, fire truck, a passenger coach, or garbage truck;
- Heavy Rigid Non-Synchromesh Course (HR Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive a local freight distribution truck, a fire truck, a passenger coach, or garbage truck that have a road ranger or crash gearbox;
- Heavy Combination Course (HC Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive a semi-trailer for local or interstate, chemical or fuel transporters or a large crane;
- Multi Combination Course (MC Licence) - ideal for someone wanting a licence to drive B-Double or road trains;
Motorcycle Learner's & Licence Courses
From learners to licence, returning riders or experienced riders - we have the right course for you.
Armstrong's is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of rider training by providing our client's with the latest techniques and skills to enhance their safety when riding. At Armstrong's you'll train on Victoria's premier purpose-built training and testing facility. You can choose from either a scooter or motorcycle for any of our programs.
- Motorcycle Learner's Course (with limited or no riding experience) - ideal for beginners and novice riders;
- Motorcycle Learner's Course (with riding experience) - ideal for riders with riding time under their belt;
- Motorcycle Licence Course - ideal for intermediate riders ready to take their next step;
- Private or Advanced Courses - one-on-one training, ideal before or after any group course to enhance your riding experience and enjoyment; including advanced courses for experienced riders;
Forklift and HRW Courses
Armstrong's is WorkSafe accredited to deliver training and assessment for Forklift and HRW Licences. Armstrong's custom design courses to align with industry requirements and to enhance and maximise the educational benefit of the course. We can also train your staff on your premises if you prefer (Conditions apply). *Government funding available - conditions apply.
- TLILIC2001A Licence to Operate a Forklift
- TLILIC508A Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform
Business Courses & Qualifications
*Government funding available - conditions apply. Traineeships are also available for our qualifications.
- TLI21210 Certificate II in Driving Operations
- TLI31210 Certificate III in Driving Operations
- TLI11210 Certificate I in Warehousing Operations
- TLI21610 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI31610 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Professional Drivers Program (Short course)
- Professional HRW Program (Short course)
- Professional T&L Management Program (Short course)
- Professional Workplace Training & Assessment Program (Customised course for industry)
- TLIF2010A Apply Fatigue Management Strategies
- TLIF3063A Administer the Implementation of Fatigue Management Strategies